Not that I’m a pro but I have some experience in this area.
- Don’t bring what you need for the entire trip. For example bringing a whole trips with us unblock is a bad idea. You will find what you need on the way.
- Exceptions to this rule are clothing spare parts prescription medication phone call
- Full fingered gloves.
- Wool. jerseys, undies and base. Full zip nice not necessary.
- Ibuprofen and naproxen sodium are best used as prophylactic medicines – take them bwfore you hurt. Daily is not a bad plan.
- Make agreements w/ yourself and keep them. For example, on descents I always have helmet on, gloves on, and all bags zipped.
More to come I’m sure, talk soon.